La Photo Party
Premier Businesses in Hollywood, CA
- • An Intimate Bistro
- • Combines Style With Savor
- • Dramatic City Views From Our Rooftop Terrace
- • Steak & Seafood Menu Created By Wolfgang Puck
- • Sleek, All-White Environment
- • A Contemporary Twist On The Classic Steakhouse
Things To Do in Hollywood, CA
Los Angeles has an overabundance of talented artists who participate in the multiple art walks scattered throughout the city. The Downtown LA Art Walk is the largest (120 square blocks!) and most popular, showcasing the best galleries, artists, vendors, restaurants and shops in downtown. Stop by every second Thursday of the month from noon until 9PM for an unforgettable experience.
Half a block from the world famous Grauman's Chinese Theater you will find the Guinness World Records Museum. Based off the authoritative Guinness World Records books, this museum archives record-breaking achievements in a fun environment. Play with the interactive exhibits and read about some of the most unusual records in the world.