Berenice Beauty Salon
Premier Businesses in Stockton, CA
- • Preparation Of All Kinds Of Income Taxes, Covering Virtually All IRS Forms
- • We, Will, Get You The Best Possible Tax Return For Your Situation
- • Individual, Partnership, Trust, Fiduciary, Estate & S/C Corporation Returns
- • IRS Representation, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Quickbooks Assistance & Sage 100 Master Builder Services
- • Income Tax Planning Strategies, Accounting/Bookkeeping System Setup, IRS Audits, EDD Audits & Enterprise Zone Recovery
- • Payroll Tax, Sales Tax, Use Tax, Personal Property Tax, Tax Return, Loan Application & Credit Application Preparation
Things To Do in Stockton, CA
Experience an interesting display of Stockton's history when you visit Weber Point. This particular site was the first residence of Charles M. Weber, who was the founder of Stockton. This area is now the Weber Point Events Center which is a 9.7-acre area and attraction that features the Great Circle, a plaza, an amphitheater as well as a children's play area with interactive water features. Several large musical events and shows are staged here throughout the year.
From the driving ranges to the greens, the Van Buskirk Municipal Golf Course offers a truly satisfying yet challenging game of golf no matter how seasoned a player you may be. This 18-hole regulation course features a medium-length layout with three sets of tee boxes for a fun and challenging round that both novice and veteran players will appreciate. Calling ahead to set your tee time is recommended.
With the arrival of June also comes the arrival of one of Northern California's premier county fairs, the San Joaquin County Fair. Everyone looks forward to this festival as it is five full days of fun, music, food and frivolity. A big-name concert is always the center point of the action, but the fair offers plenty of other great activities that include a carnival, a livestock show, plenty of fun and interactive exhibits.