Derrel's Mini Storage Inc
Premier Businesses in Stockton, CA
- • IRS Representation, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Quickbooks Assistance & Sage 100 Master Builder Services
- • Income Tax Planning Strategies, Accounting/Bookkeeping System Setup, IRS Audits, EDD Audits & Enterprise Zone Recovery
- • Payroll Tax, Sales Tax, Use Tax, Personal Property Tax, Tax Return, Loan Application & Credit Application Preparation
- • We are one of the best no fee, job search services in the area!
- • Full-Time & Part-Time Positions
- • Temporary Positions Available
- • Carpet Cleaning
- • Tile & Grout Cleaning
- • Carpet Stretching
Things To Do in Stockton, CA
Every April, Stockton presents a very tasty celebration with the Stockton Asparagus Festival. The three-day multi-event has been held every year for the past 27 years, and continues to get more popular. Enjoy over 100 arts and crafts vendors as well as plenty of food and product vendors. This is the place where the world-famous Deep Fried Asparagus Eating Championship proudly takes place. This is the largest food festival in the Central Valley, and it also holds the distinction of being the state's largest charitable event.
Experience an interesting display of Stockton's history when you visit Weber Point. This particular site was the first residence of Charles M. Weber, who was the founder of Stockton. This area is now the Weber Point Events Center which is a 9.7-acre area and attraction that features the Great Circle, a plaza, an amphitheater as well as a children's play area with interactive water features. Several large musical events and shows are staged here throughout the year.
Brew up an unforgettable romantic evening as the two of you make your way to Stockton's Valley Brewing Company. This highly noted spot has won kudos as the top sports bar, the top happy hour and the top brew pub in the city by its ever-growing legion of faithful patrons. Stop in after work or later in the evening for a great meal, a super drink selection and great live entertainment.