Jungle Red Beauty Supply-Salon
Premier Businesses in Stockton, CA
- • Preparation Of All Kinds Of Income Taxes, Covering Virtually All IRS Forms
- • We, Will, Get You The Best Possible Tax Return For Your Situation
- • Individual, Partnership, Trust, Fiduciary, Estate & S/C Corporation Returns
- • IRS Representation, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Quickbooks Assistance & Sage 100 Master Builder Services
- • Income Tax Planning Strategies, Accounting/Bookkeeping System Setup, IRS Audits, EDD Audits & Enterprise Zone Recovery
- • Payroll Tax, Sales Tax, Use Tax, Personal Property Tax, Tax Return, Loan Application & Credit Application Preparation
Things To Do in Stockton, CA
To get a more detailed view of the history and development of downtown Stockton, make plans to take the popular Downtown Stockton Self Guided Walking Tour. This free tour includes the stories behind downtown's historical architecture, public art that has accentuated various areas as well as various points of interest along the way. Downtown Stockton Alliance also offers free guided tours of historic Downtown Stockton throughout the year. To book a guided tour, let us know at least 2 weeks in advance. Tours are guided by the Downtown Resident Historian and Certified Tourism Ambassador.
Whether you're young in age or young at heart, a great day of family fun is in store when you visit the Pixie Woods Amusement Park. This is a truly classic experience, as this much-loved park has been a fixture of Stockton since it opened more than 55 years ago. Enjoy such attractions as a merry-go-round, the Pixie Express Train, and much more. The kids will also enjoy the slides and playgrounds, and the firetruck and pirate ship that are on site, too. Plus, the water play area is quite popular during the warmer months of the year.
With the arrival of June also comes the arrival of one of Northern California's premier county fairs, the San Joaquin County Fair. Everyone looks forward to this festival as it is five full days of fun, music, food and frivolity. A big-name concert is always the center point of the action, but the fair offers plenty of other great activities that include a carnival, a livestock show, plenty of fun and interactive exhibits.