Pavers By Owner
Premier Businesses in St Petersburg, FL
- • Commercial & Residential Paving
- • Asphalt Repair & Sealcoating
- • Residential & Commercial Driveway Paving Repair
- • Shingle & Tile Roofing Installation, Replacement & Repair
- • Free Written Estimates To All Our Customers
- • Several Financing Options To Help Homeowners With Roofing Costs
- • Over 20 Years Experience
- • 6" & 7" Seamless Gutters
- • Residential & Commercial
Things To Do in St Petersburg, FL
Sandcastles made of the white sand on St. Petersburg Municipal Beach seem more magical when you look out over the clear water that makes its way slowly up to the shoreline. The kids will love playing in the surf all afternoon as you bask in the invitingly warm Florida sunshine or maybe take a little snooze. But don't forget the sunscreen!
The Studio at 620 is a truly unique nightlife venue that offers an impressive variety of entertainment and activities. Its mission is to combine artists, audiences and volunteers to create a highly distinctive sense of community. Plays, concerts, lectures, and various other events fill the Studio's highly eclectic event calendar. So if you're out in the St. Petersburg nightlife and want to be a part of something really different, then Studio at 620 should be your first and only destination.
The St. Petersburg Country Club golf course first opened in 1924 and has proudly maintained a rich tradition of excellence ever since. This 18-hole course features 6,718 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. This course is the standard by which many if not all of the other courses of the area are measured.