Premier Businesses in St Petersburg, FL
- • Commercial & Residential Paving
- • Asphalt Repair & Sealcoating
- • Residential & Commercial Driveway Paving Repair
- • Beachfront Properties & Luxury Homes For Sale
- • Auctions, Rentals & More
- • Down Payment Assistance
- • Tree Trimming & Tree Pruning
- • Commercial & Residential Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance
- • Fertilization, Pest Control & Mulching
Things To Do in St Petersburg, FL
You can usually spot the veteran golfers. They seem to come out in large numbers to play at the Twin Brooks Golf Course, and with good reason. This highly attractive par-3 course features immaculately maintained fairways and greens. Also, many golfers here prefer to walk the course instead of renting a golf cart. The walk is more than just good exercise; it's also a great way to enjoy the beauty of this jewel of a golf course that has players both old and young returning regularly.
Fans of Indy Car action look forward to the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg held every late March or early April. In addition to the Indy Car race, there is also an Indy Pro race and an American Le Mans Series race, all held on a waterfront track in downtown St. Petersburg. In addition to the races, there's also great live music to enjoy as well as family entertainment and other attractions.
Sandcastles made of the white sand on St. Petersburg Municipal Beach seem more magical when you look out over the clear water that makes its way slowly up to the shoreline. The kids will love playing in the surf all afternoon as you bask in the invitingly warm Florida sunshine or maybe take a little snooze. But don't forget the sunscreen!