Premier Businesses in St Petersburg, FL
- • Commercial Painting, Restoration & Roofing
- • Residential Painting, Pressure Washing, Repair & Roofing
- • Complete Restoration Services
- • Office, Industrial & Construction Cleaning Services
- • Janitorial & Handyman Services
- • Parking Lot Maintenance & More!
- • Florida Wild Bees & Wasps
- • Africanized Bee Removal
- • Yellow Jacket & Hornet Removal
Things To Do in St Petersburg, FL
You can usually spot the veteran golfers. They seem to come out in large numbers to play at the Twin Brooks Golf Course, and with good reason. This highly attractive par-3 course features immaculately maintained fairways and greens. Also, many golfers here prefer to walk the course instead of renting a golf cart. The walk is more than just good exercise; it's also a great way to enjoy the beauty of this jewel of a golf course that has players both old and young returning regularly.
Going underground has never been as much fun as it is when you take the family out to visit Sunken Gardens. At fifteen feet below street level, a botanical paradise awaits you at this attraction. This is St. Petersburg's oldest living museum that has offered a natural solace to visitors for over 100 years. Find your way through the footpath that will lead you through the gardens as you take in some of the world's most exotic and tropical plants. Also, there is a mesmerizing cascading waterfall that you won't want to miss.
A top-drawer movie theater, the Regal Park Place Stadium 16 offers a full selection of the latest hit movies as well as a great family-friendly environment that includes a game arcade and plentiful snacks at the concession stand.