Quality Brick Pavers Inc
Premier Businesses in Tampa, FL
- • Complete Commercial, Industrial & Residential Asphalt Paving Services
- • Asphalt Services Include New Construction, Removal/Replacing, Overlays, Extensions & Major/Minor repairs, Sealcoating & Maintaining Existing Asphalt & Parking Lots
- • We Can Meet Any Budget
- • Commercial & Residential Asphalt Repair
- • Driveway Repair
- • Asphalt Sealcoating
- • Locks Rekeyed & Repaired
- • We Cut Keys
- • Keys Made By Code
- • Auto Chip Keys Made
- • Automotive Locks Rekeyed & Repaired
- • Mobile Service Available
- • Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- • Family Owned & Operated
- • License # HCLOC14015
Things To Do in Tampa, FL
Experience a scientific playground at Tampa's Museum of Science and Industry. Explore more than 450 hands-on activities and attractions. Brave extreme weather conditions inside the Disasterville exhibition. Watch animal adventure movies like Born to be Wild on the jumbo screen at the IMAX Theater. Gaze into the stars and ponder the magnitude of the universe at the Saunders Planetarium. Who knew learning was this fun?
If you're in the mood for blues by the bay, then you belong at the Tampa Bay Blues Festival in St. Petersburg. The sweet strains of the blues genre aren't the only relaxing element at the festival; Vinoy Park provides the perfect tropical setting for this three day event. Meet your friends at the park and eat great BBQ, shop for unique arts and crafts, and listen to the biggest names in blues music like The Robert Cray Band.
The Salvador Dali Museum is a worthwhile day trip to St. Petersburg from Tampa. The museum holds the largest Dali collection outside of Spain. You'll be astonished to see the huge giant canvases painted with colorful fantastical dream like imagery, straight from the famous artist's head. Bring swimsuits to swim and build sandcastles at one of the nearby beautiful beaches that St. Pete is famous for.