Josh Andre Tuckpointing
Premier Businesses in St Louis, MO
- • Residential & Commercial Roofing Installation, Repair & Replacement
- • Asphalt, Metal, DECRA Shingles For Large Or Small Buildings
- • 24/7 Emergency Tarping & Temporary Repair Services
- • Talk To A Real Person For Real
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- • Air Conditioning
- • Custom Blinds, Draperies & Shutters
- • Free In-Home Designer Consultation
- • Motorized Window Coverings
Things To Do in St Louis, MO
One of the most beautiful places in St. Louis, the Missouri Botanical Garden is also one of the oldest and is a National Historic Landmark. Take in the sights of the modern and traditional gardens and explore all 32 sections of the Missouri Botanical Garden.
Enjoy a good fright? Check out the Lemp Mansion, a historic building that has been remodeled into a restaurant and cozy inn. Owned by the unfortunate Lemp family during the 1860s, the ghosts of this family supposedly haunt the mansion today. Each room has a tale of its own. Guests can take a tour of this historic and haunted mansion, participate in the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater on weekends and party with the ghosts during Halloween.
Contact a reservation specialist to arrange an unforgettable romantic weekend at the Ritz-Carlton in St. Louis. Sip champagne on a private balcony. Savor a delectable gourmet dish followed by tuxedo strawberries. Relax at the spa, in the whirlpool or sauna, or with a massage. Have a butler draw a luxurious bath with your choice of bubbles and oils. End your day by coming back to a rose petal turned down bed. It will prove to be the ultimate romantic getaway.