Premier Businesses in Cincinnati, OH
- • Professional Dry Cleaner
- • Wedding Gown Preservation & Restoration
- • Alterations
- • Added Circuits For Appliances & Spas
- • Wiring -Rewiring & Troubleshooting
- • Expert Installation Of Ceiling & Exhaust Fans
- • IEQ Consulting & Testing
- • Mold Remediation, Water Extraction & Water Intrusion
- • Post Remediation Restoration & Odor Control
Things To Do in Cincinnati, OH
Cozy up on a romantic trip to the First Farm Inn, perfect for the couple interested in the great outdoors. This 1870s style farmhouse sits on 20 acres of wide open, rolling hills filled with plenty of paths, woods, ponds and domesticated livestock—from dogs to horses. You can even bring the whole family along and still enjoy some alone time!
Beer lovers unite! Bockfest, the oldest bock beer festival in the country, celebrates not only Cincinnati’s brewing heritage but also the beginning of spring. Events kick off with a parade, led by the reigning Sausage Queen and a goat pulling a bock beer keg. Afterward, the weekend is filled with live entertainment, great food, walking tours, brewing demonstrations and lots and lots of beer.
Golf in the lap of luxury at the Kenwood Country Club. Kenwood boasts one of the oldest original 36 Hole Championship golf facilities in the country. This premier golf facility boasts two Championship courses: Kendale Course and Kenview Course. Both offer family friendly tee systems, challenging and beautiful vistas and rolling greens.