Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Sales - Service - Installation
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- • Residential & Commercial
- • Furnaces - Heat Pumps - Air Conditioning
- • Indoor Air Quality - 24 Hour Services
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured - OH License # 36848
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Instruments instead of actors take center stage at the Columbus Symphony Orchestra. Come spend an evening at the opulent and acoustically grand Ohio Theatre to hear the sweeping sounds of the capital city's oldest professional orchestra perform classical and pops concertos. Your musical mood is certain to hit a high note at this entertainment destination.
Get misty at Hayden Falls. The falls are located in Griggs Reservoir Park on the west side of the Scioto River in Columbus. Travel down a stairway to the boardwalk near the base of the fall to experience its wild and scenic wonder waiting to tumble enjoyable misty moments for all.
Hang out at Park Street Cantina. The nightlife here is casual with three entertainment areas and one of the best outdoor patios in downtown Columbus. The bar hosts sports action and great food. The dance club lets you step into the night, and the tequila bar makes it a cantina!