Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Quality, Creativity, Care
- • High Definition Video Production
- • Professional Sound Recording Studio
- • Fire Restoration Professionals
- • Insurance Repairs
- • Remodeling & Room Additions
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Take a swing at the Wilson Road Golf Course, the capital city's only executive 9-hole course that features 3's and 3 par 4's. The course features a creek winding its way through tree-lined fairways, along with two ponds making it a course where water and sand challenge your golf day.
Find out why the Annual Asian Festival attracts over 100,000 people a year. The event brings together fifteen Asian communities to showcase their cultural heritage through Asian music, games, and cuisine. The festival also hosts martial arts workshops and the spectacle of the world-renowned Dragon Boat Races.
The Columbus Cultural Arts Center is the largest public gallery in Ohio. The center houses two distinctive galleries. The Main Hall Gallery showcases local, regional and national art, and the Loft Gallery showcases students' work. Monthly exhibits are ever-changing and feature an array of artistic mediums and philosophies.