Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Heating & Furnace Services
- • Installations, Replacements & Maintenance
- • Commercial & Residential
- • Air Conditioning
- • Indoor Air Quality - 24 Hour Services
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured - OH License # 36848
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
See a garden attraction pruned after George Seurat's famous post-impressionist painting "A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grande Jatte' at the Topiary Park in Columbus. Walk through the "landscape of a painting of a landscape," where for once, nature is mimicking art through larger-than-life human topiary figures, animals, and boats.
Discover things you never knew about the wide world of science, industry and technology at the Center of Science and Industry. The museum is dedicated to exploration for all ages and features dynamic hands-on science exhibits, live shows, and daily demonstrations that are packed with a ton of educational fun.
Get misty at Hayden Falls. The falls are located in Griggs Reservoir Park on the west side of the Scioto River in Columbus. Travel down a stairway to the boardwalk near the base of the fall to experience its wild and scenic wonder waiting to tumble enjoyable misty moments for all.