Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Custom Commercial Production
- • Motion Graphics Presentations
- • Wedding, Corporate & Music Video Production
- • Tile & Grout Repair
- • Re-grouting & Re-caulking
- • Cleaning & Sealing Grout
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
There's Much Ado About Nothing going on at the Actors' Theater of Columbus. The theater sets the stage as the city's premier Shakespeare-producing public theater, hosting productions of works from Amadeus to A Mid Summer Night's Dream for over 30 seasons in the capital city's historic Schiller Park.
Blooming enthusiasts, visit the Franklin Park Conservatory. Visitors of all ages grow happy with the sights, scents, and attractions in bloom across the 88-acre botanical garden in downtown Columbus. Fertilize your botanical interest when you wander through exotic plant collections, special horticultural exhibits, and attend educational work shops.
What girl doesn't love roses? The Park of Roses at Whetstone Park in Columbus is one of the largest private gardens in the United States. There are 13 acres of 11,500 roses blooming in every shape, size and color imaginable. It makes perfect scents for love to stop and smell the roses here on a romantic date.