Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • Furnaces - Heat Pumps - Air Conditioning
- • Indoor Air Quality - 24 Hour Services
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured - OH License # 36848
- • Custom Commercial Production
- • Motion Graphics Presentations
- • Wedding, Corporate & Music Video Production
- • Tile & Grout Repair
- • Re-grouting & Re-caulking
- • Cleaning & Sealing Grout
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
See a garden attraction pruned after George Seurat's famous post-impressionist painting "A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grande Jatte' at the Topiary Park in Columbus. Walk through the "landscape of a painting of a landscape," where for once, nature is mimicking art through larger-than-life human topiary figures, animals, and boats.
What girl doesn't love roses? The Park of Roses at Whetstone Park in Columbus is one of the largest private gardens in the United States. There are 13 acres of 11,500 roses blooming in every shape, size and color imaginable. It makes perfect scents for love to stop and smell the roses here on a romantic date.