Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Sales - Service - Installation
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- • Residential & Commercial
- • Fire Restoration Professionals
- • Insurance Repairs
- • Remodeling & Room Additions
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
There is nothing more romantic than an evening together at the Ohio Theatre. Magical moments happen while couples watch world-class performances by the Columbus Symphony Orchestra, BalletMet, and Opera Columbus. The opulent palace theater is considered to be one of the most beautiful venues in the world.
Take a swing at the Wilson Road Golf Course, the capital city's only executive 9-hole course that features 3's and 3 par 4's. The course features a creek winding its way through tree-lined fairways, along with two ponds making it a course where water and sand challenge your golf day.
Take the family to see a play at The Phoenix Theatre for Children. Watch fairy tales and children's stories come to life on stage. Productions have included The Story of Babar, the little elephant, Mrs. Piggle Wiggle, Madeline's Christmas, Hansel and Gretel, The Miracle Worker, and the Paper Bag Princess.