Acme Roofing & Siding
Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Quality, Creativity, Care
- • High Definition Video Production
- • Professional Sound Recording Studio
- • Sales - Service - Installation
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- • Residential & Commercial
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Get ready for a whole lot of family fun at the Park Street Festival. The event features two days of entertainment and activities for all ages, including the nine live bands, a Kids Fair, Autograph sessions with local athletes, and the Harley Davidson Bike Fest Night where the best bike rides off with the winner's trophy!
Welcome to Schiller Park, the heartbeat of the city's historic German Village District. Harkening back to WWI when American sentiments turned against all things German, the park was renamed Washington Park. Today, the enchanting park pays homage to its original name and serves as a host to attractions, historical monuments, a recreational center, a fishing pond, and center stage to the Actors' Theater of Columbus.
Blooming enthusiasts, visit the Franklin Park Conservatory. Visitors of all ages grow happy with the sights, scents, and attractions in bloom across the 88-acre botanical garden in downtown Columbus. Fertilize your botanical interest when you wander through exotic plant collections, special horticultural exhibits, and attend educational work shops.