Bone Dry Roofing
Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Top-Quality Plumbing Services
- • Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- • Video Inspection Camera For Clogged Pipes
- • Custom Commercial Production
- • Motion Graphics Presentations
- • Wedding, Corporate & Music Video Production
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
What girl doesn't love roses? The Park of Roses at Whetstone Park in Columbus is one of the largest private gardens in the United States. There are 13 acres of 11,500 roses blooming in every shape, size and color imaginable. It makes perfect scents for love to stop and smell the roses here on a romantic date.
Hang out at Park Street Cantina. The nightlife here is casual with three entertainment areas and one of the best outdoor patios in downtown Columbus. The bar hosts sports action and great food. The dance club lets you step into the night, and the tequila bar makes it a cantina!
Blooming enthusiasts, visit the Franklin Park Conservatory. Visitors of all ages grow happy with the sights, scents, and attractions in bloom across the 88-acre botanical garden in downtown Columbus. Fertilize your botanical interest when you wander through exotic plant collections, special horticultural exhibits, and attend educational work shops.