Bone Dry Roofing
Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Furnaces - Heat Pumps - Air Conditioning
- • Indoor Air Quality - 24 Hour Services
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured - OH License # 36848
- • Sales - Service - Installation
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- • Residential & Commercial
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Make plans to be on tap for the Annual Columbus Beerfest. The Greater Columbus Convention Center plays host to 5,000 beer connoisseurs, overflowing with excitement to belly up to 210 craft beers on the Festival's Main Floor and another 15 rare beers in the Connoisseurs Tasting Reception each night. Bring your designated driver!
Tucked away in Columbus's historic German Village is the Barcelona Restaurant and Grill. Enjoy a romantic cuisine encounter inspired by Spain's seaside sangrias and a walk on the Ramblas. Experience signature flavors infused with a twist of modern and old world charm as you sit together on the lush outdoor patio for an evening of dining pleasure under the stars.
Welcome to Schiller Park, the heartbeat of the city's historic German Village District. Harkening back to WWI when American sentiments turned against all things German, the park was renamed Washington Park. Today, the enchanting park pays homage to its original name and serves as a host to attractions, historical monuments, a recreational center, a fishing pond, and center stage to the Actors' Theater of Columbus.