Bone Dry Roofing
Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • A/C, Heating & Furnace Services
- • Installations, Replacements & Maintenance
- • Indoor Air Quality Service
- • Custom Commercial Production
- • Motion Graphics Presentations
- • Wedding, Corporate & Music Video Production
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
There's Much Ado About Nothing going on at the Actors' Theater of Columbus. The theater sets the stage as the city's premier Shakespeare-producing public theater, hosting productions of works from Amadeus to A Mid Summer Night's Dream for over 30 seasons in the capital city's historic Schiller Park.
Blooming enthusiasts, visit the Franklin Park Conservatory. Visitors of all ages grow happy with the sights, scents, and attractions in bloom across the 88-acre botanical garden in downtown Columbus. Fertilize your botanical interest when you wander through exotic plant collections, special horticultural exhibits, and attend educational work shops.
Tucked away in Columbus's historic German Village is the Barcelona Restaurant and Grill. Enjoy a romantic cuisine encounter inspired by Spain's seaside sangrias and a walk on the Ramblas. Experience signature flavors infused with a twist of modern and old world charm as you sit together on the lush outdoor patio for an evening of dining pleasure under the stars.