Cassel & Assoc Realtors Actnrs
Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • A/C, Heating & Furnace Services
- • Installations, Replacements & Maintenance
- • Indoor Air Quality Service
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Furnaces - Heat Pumps - Air Conditioning
- • Indoor Air Quality - 24 Hour Services
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured - OH License # 36848
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is a world renown zoological park. The capital city zoo has a worldwide reputation due to its world-famous director Jack Hanna. The zoo houses over 5,000 animals representing over 700 species and welcomes over two million visitors each year to its famous animal kingdom. Exploring this zoo is a great way to get in touch with nature.
The Columbus Ohio Craft Museum presents Ohio Designer Craftsmen in five annual exhibitions. Exhibits like The Art of the Marble feature one-of-a-kind glass marbles, by ten artists working in styles ranging from traditional twists and swirls to unusual imagery and patterning in a wide array of colors.
See a garden attraction pruned after George Seurat's famous post-impressionist painting "A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grande Jatte' at the Topiary Park in Columbus. Walk through the "landscape of a painting of a landscape," where for once, nature is mimicking art through larger-than-life human topiary figures, animals, and boats.