Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • FREE Quotes - No Pressure & No Urgency
- • EnergyStar Replacement Windows
- • Lifetime/Transferable Warranties
- • Sales - Service - Installation
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- • Residential & Commercial
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Blooming enthusiasts, visit the Franklin Park Conservatory. Visitors of all ages grow happy with the sights, scents, and attractions in bloom across the 88-acre botanical garden in downtown Columbus. Fertilize your botanical interest when you wander through exotic plant collections, special horticultural exhibits, and attend educational work shops.
Be social at The Social Room. The stylish nightlife venue is the place to meet with friends or make new ones. Mingle under the stars on the spectacular rooftop bar or head inside to the intimate lounge, elegant bar-room, or dance the night away on the dance floor.
See a garden attraction pruned after George Seurat's famous post-impressionist painting "A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grande Jatte' at the Topiary Park in Columbus. Walk through the "landscape of a painting of a landscape," where for once, nature is mimicking art through larger-than-life human topiary figures, animals, and boats.