Ohio Real Estate Auctions
Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • A/C, Heating & Furnace Services
- • Installations, Replacements & Maintenance
- • Indoor Air Quality Service
- • Custom Commercial Production
- • Motion Graphics Presentations
- • Wedding, Corporate & Music Video Production
- • Bed Bug Treatment & Inspection
- • Roaches, Mice, Rats, Ants & Spiders
- • Small Animal Removal
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
There's music in the air and ribs on the grill at the Jazz and Rib Fest. The most anticipated summertime festival is the capital city's largest free outdoor music festival and one of the nation's biggest rib cook-offs. Enjoy listening to the coolest jazz music and savoring the tastiest BBQ in the country.
Take a swing at the Wilson Road Golf Course, the capital city's only executive 9-hole course that features 3's and 3 par 4's. The course features a creek winding its way through tree-lined fairways, along with two ponds making it a course where water and sand challenge your golf day.
Get misty at Hayden Falls. The falls are located in Griggs Reservoir Park on the west side of the Scioto River in Columbus. Travel down a stairway to the boardwalk near the base of the fall to experience its wild and scenic wonder waiting to tumble enjoyable misty moments for all.