Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • Specializing In Customized 1-3 Person Charters That Cater To The Customer's Desires
- • We Will Jig, Cast Or Troll For Steelhead, Walleye & Perch
- • We Utilize Hi-Vis Braid On All The Jigging & Perch Rods
- • Fishing Charters & Services
- • Walleye, Yellow Perch & Small Mouth Bass
- • Bring Your Fishing License & Fishing Tackle
- • Rolling Fairways & Hilly Terrain
- • 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- • Designed By Robert Trent Jones, Sr
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Get your tickets to the Ohio State Fairgrounds in Columbus. Whether you want to see the hottest music concerts, get smart at interactive educational exhibits, get up on stage with hypnotists and magicians, watch a rodeo or any other show, the Ohio State Fair is certain to have an event on its fairgrounds for you.
Instruments instead of actors take center stage at the Columbus Symphony Orchestra. Come spend an evening at the opulent and acoustically grand Ohio Theatre to hear the sweeping sounds of the capital city's oldest professional orchestra perform classical and pops concertos. Your musical mood is certain to hit a high note at this entertainment destination.
See a garden attraction pruned after George Seurat's famous post-impressionist painting "A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grande Jatte' at the Topiary Park in Columbus. Walk through the "landscape of a painting of a landscape," where for once, nature is mimicking art through larger-than-life human topiary figures, animals, and boats.