Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Sales - Service - Installation
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- • Residential & Commercial
- • Custom Commercial Production
- • Motion Graphics Presentations
- • Wedding, Corporate & Music Video Production
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Get misty at Hayden Falls. The falls are located in Griggs Reservoir Park on the west side of the Scioto River in Columbus. Travel down a stairway to the boardwalk near the base of the fall to experience its wild and scenic wonder waiting to tumble enjoyable misty moments for all.
See a garden attraction pruned after George Seurat's famous post-impressionist painting "A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grande Jatte' at the Topiary Park in Columbus. Walk through the "landscape of a painting of a landscape," where for once, nature is mimicking art through larger-than-life human topiary figures, animals, and boats.
Make plans to be on tap for the Annual Columbus Beerfest. The Greater Columbus Convention Center plays host to 5,000 beer connoisseurs, overflowing with excitement to belly up to 210 craft beers on the Festival's Main Floor and another 15 rare beers in the Connoisseurs Tasting Reception each night. Bring your designated driver!