Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Furnaces & Heat Pumps
- • Indoor Air Quality - 24 Hour Services
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured - Oh Lic # 36848
- • Quality, Creativity, Care
- • Professional Sound Recording Studio
- • High Definition Video Production
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Pick up your tickets to the BalletMet. The capital city's most innovative and artistic ballet company is poised to perform classical ballets such as Carmen, The Nutcracker, and Sleeping Beauty. From opening night to closing night, you'll want to hold season tickets to enjoy an enchanting night of entertainment at the ballet.
See a garden attraction pruned after George Seurat's famous post-impressionist painting "A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grande Jatte' at the Topiary Park in Columbus. Walk through the "landscape of a painting of a landscape," where for once, nature is mimicking art through larger-than-life human topiary figures, animals, and boats.
Get your ticket to the oldest film festival in North America, the Columbus International Film & Video Festival. Release your inner film critic for six days in downtown Columbus when you watch powerful films from up-and-coming film makers. Come to be entertained and leave with your mind and heart changed.