Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Sales - Service - Installation
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- • Residential & Commercial
- • Plumbing For New Homes Or Remodels
- • Water Heaters, Backup Pumps, Sump Pumps
- • Faucets, Toilets, Sinks, Baths & More
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Welcome to Schiller Park, the heartbeat of the city's historic German Village District. Harkening back to WWI when American sentiments turned against all things German, the park was renamed Washington Park. Today, the enchanting park pays homage to its original name and serves as a host to attractions, historical monuments, a recreational center, a fishing pond, and center stage to the Actors' Theater of Columbus.
There's music in the air and ribs on the grill at the Jazz and Rib Fest. The most anticipated summertime festival is the capital city's largest free outdoor music festival and one of the nation's biggest rib cook-offs. Enjoy listening to the coolest jazz music and savoring the tastiest BBQ in the country.
Instruments instead of actors take center stage at the Columbus Symphony Orchestra. Come spend an evening at the opulent and acoustically grand Ohio Theatre to hear the sweeping sounds of the capital city's oldest professional orchestra perform classical and pops concertos. Your musical mood is certain to hit a high note at this entertainment destination.