Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Quality, Creativity, Care
- • High Definition Video Production
- • Professional Sound Recording Studio
- • Bed Bug Treatment & Inspection
- • Roaches, Mice, Rats, Ants & Spiders
- • Small Animal Removal
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
There is nothing more romantic than an evening together at the Ohio Theatre. Magical moments happen while couples watch world-class performances by the Columbus Symphony Orchestra, BalletMet, and Opera Columbus. The opulent palace theater is considered to be one of the most beautiful venues in the world.
Art connoisseurs gather at the Columbus Museum of Art. The museum has earned a reputation for its American Modernist and European impressionist collections that draw more than 200,000 visitors from around the world each year to its gallery halls. Equally impressive are the museum's gift store and on-site restaurant, The Palette Café.
Make plans to be on tap for the Annual Columbus Beerfest. The Greater Columbus Convention Center plays host to 5,000 beer connoisseurs, overflowing with excitement to belly up to 210 craft beers on the Festival's Main Floor and another 15 rare beers in the Connoisseurs Tasting Reception each night. Bring your designated driver!