Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Quality, Creativity, Care
- • High Definition Video Production
- • Professional Sound Recording Studio
- • Bed Bug Treatment & Inspection
- • Roaches, Mice, Rats, Ants & Spiders
- • Small Animal Removal
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Get your tickets to the Ohio State Fairgrounds in Columbus. Whether you want to see the hottest music concerts, get smart at interactive educational exhibits, get up on stage with hypnotists and magicians, watch a rodeo or any other show, the Ohio State Fair is certain to have an event on its fairgrounds for you.
Water comes into play at the Airport Golf Course. The championship 18-hole, par 70 course offers mature tree-lined fairways with strategically placed water hazards that are guaranteed to challenge your next round of golf. Not to mention, there's an ever-present parade of aircraft courtesy of the Port Columbus International Airport.
See a garden attraction pruned after George Seurat's famous post-impressionist painting "A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grande Jatte' at the Topiary Park in Columbus. Walk through the "landscape of a painting of a landscape," where for once, nature is mimicking art through larger-than-life human topiary figures, animals, and boats.