Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Quality, Creativity, Care
- • Professional Sound Recording Studio
- • High Definition Video Production
- • Top-Quality Plumbing Services
- • Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- • Video Inspection Camera For Clogged Pipes
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
The Columbus Ohio Craft Museum presents Ohio Designer Craftsmen in five annual exhibitions. Exhibits like The Art of the Marble feature one-of-a-kind glass marbles, by ten artists working in styles ranging from traditional twists and swirls to unusual imagery and patterning in a wide array of colors.
Shop, dine and stroll in historic German Village. Shop unique merchant wares like the city block- long store The Book Loft and Caterina for European housewares, arts and gifts. Dine at indie diners like Columbus Food Adventures. Stroll alongside colorful sidewalk merchants for fresh fruits and flowers and more.
There's music in the air and ribs on the grill at the Jazz and Rib Fest. The most anticipated summertime festival is the capital city's largest free outdoor music festival and one of the nation's biggest rib cook-offs. Enjoy listening to the coolest jazz music and savoring the tastiest BBQ in the country.