Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Quality, Creativity, Care
- • High Definition Video Production
- • Professional Sound Recording Studio
- • Sales - Service - Installation
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- • Residential & Commercial
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Instruments instead of actors take center stage at the Columbus Symphony Orchestra. Come spend an evening at the opulent and acoustically grand Ohio Theatre to hear the sweeping sounds of the capital city's oldest professional orchestra perform classical and pops concertos. Your musical mood is certain to hit a high note at this entertainment destination.
What girl doesn't love roses? The Park of Roses at Whetstone Park in Columbus is one of the largest private gardens in the United States. There are 13 acres of 11,500 roses blooming in every shape, size and color imaginable. It makes perfect scents for love to stop and smell the roses here on a romantic date.
The Columbus Cultural Arts Center is the largest public gallery in Ohio. The center houses two distinctive galleries. The Main Hall Gallery showcases local, regional and national art, and the Loft Gallery showcases students' work. Monthly exhibits are ever-changing and feature an array of artistic mediums and philosophies.