Premier Businesses in Rio Grande Valley, TX
- • Commercial & Residential Air Conditioning & Heating
- • Heating & AC Repair & Service
- • Sales & Installation
- • Full Service Erosion Control
- • Landscaping Materials
- • Hydro-Seeding
- • Commercial & Business Auto, Home, Life & Health Insurance
- • Competitive Rates, Coverage & Personal Service
- • Contractors Insurance & General Liability Insurance
Things To Do in Rio Grande Valley, TX
The community comes together for Charro Days to celebrate what makes Brownsville unique: Its location on the border with Mexico and the rich cultural heritage enjoyed by Brownsville’s residents. Residents and visitors dress in the traditional costumes of Mexico and honor the Mexican cowboys the "Charros" who were heroes of the borderlands.
Check out an event at the city's multi-purpose entertainment venue, the McAllen Convention Center. The center hosts a little bit of everything, from hunting, home and craft expos, to sporting events, conferences, graduations, and concerts. Disturbed, Deadmau5, Air Supply, and The Temptations have played the venue.