Premier Businesses in Milwaukee, WI
- • Paint & Body/Collision Work & More
- • Laser Frame Straightening
- • Free Hand Wash With Collision Repair
- • Heating & Cooling Contractor
- • Repair & Cleaning Of All Makes & Models
- • Sales & Installation Of Furnaces, Air Conditioning Units & Boilers
- • Tire Service & Wheel Alignment
- • Engine & Transmission Repairs
- • Vehicle Inspections
Things To Do in Milwaukee, WI
The Downer is Milwaukee's oldest operating theatre. Despite undergoing several remodeling project and renovations to make the cinema more modern, Downer maintains its vintage feel and showcases the theatre's history. Located in Milwaukee's upper Eastside, Downer Theatre offers a variety of independent and foreign films on its two screens.
Spend a memorable night or weekend at the Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast. Enjoy an oasis of calm within a multi-room suite, complete with a sitting room and private bath. Spend a restful, romantic night and rise to a sumptuous homemade breakfast. This lovely Victorian-style mansion also offers a delightful Victorian tea on the first Thursday of each month.
The tournament Brown Deer Park Golf Course has hosted PGA Tour and USGA national championships. Famous golfers who have played this course include Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer and Tiger Woods. George Hansen designed this challenging layout in 1929, giving the course 60 sand-filled bunkers, tree-lined fairways, and water winding throughout.