Bella Luna Salon Etc
Premier Businesses in Stockton, CA
- • Preparation Of All Kinds Of Income Taxes, Covering Virtually All IRS Forms
- • We, Will, Get You The Best Possible Tax Return For Your Situation
- • Individual, Partnership, Trust, Fiduciary, Estate & S/C Corporation Returns
- • IRS Representation, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Quickbooks Assistance & Sage 100 Master Builder Services
- • Income Tax Planning Strategies, Accounting/Bookkeeping System Setup, IRS Audits, EDD Audits & Enterprise Zone Recovery
- • Payroll Tax, Sales Tax, Use Tax, Personal Property Tax, Tax Return, Loan Application & Credit Application Preparation
Things To Do in Stockton, CA
California is known for many things, but wine is perhaps one of the most famous. The fine products of area vineyards are brought together in a creative and delicious way with the Wine and Chocolate Weekend, scheduled close to Valentine's Day every February. The event takes place in Lodi Wine Country and guests enjoy the finest wines paired with the most decadent chocolate concoctions which add up to an experience that is as aromatic as it is delicious.
Chamber music is an obvious favorite of fans of classical music, but it holds an appeal to anyone who has an appreciation for melodies rendered in expertly played performances. The Friends of Chamber Music are truly committed to not only preserving this eloquent style of musical entertainment, but they also put forth great efforts to organize various performances throughout the year that consistently draw an ever-growing audience.
Stockton was once home to a thriving Filipino culture. While many Filipinos still make their home here, the older generation may remember when they were all concentrated in the Little Manila section of the city. Today, only three buildings are still standing from what was once the largest thriving Filipino community in the United States. The stories, struggles, triumphs and contributions of the Filipino culture to Stockton's growth can be traced back here. Take a dramatic tour of the Iloilo Circle, the Dimasalang House and the Daguhoy Lodge, the three remaining structures that preserve the Filipino history quite fittingly.