Hubbard Tampa/ Pavement Constructors
Premier Businesses in Tampa, FL
- • Commercial & Residential Asphalt Repair
- • Driveway Repair
- • Asphalt Sealcoating
- • Complete Commercial, Industrial & Residential Asphalt Paving Services
- • Asphalt Services Include New Construction, Removal/Replacing, Overlays, Extensions & Major/Minor repairs, Sealcoating & Maintaining Existing Asphalt & Parking Lots
- • We Can Meet Any Budget
- • Specializing In Residential & Commercial
- • Tile, Shingled & Flat Roof Repair
- • Roof Coatings, Maintenance & Inspections
Things To Do in Tampa, FL
Want to see a sea cow? Head over to the Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center. Stand on the observation platform to see hundreds of manatees swimming below, each weighing about 2000 pounds and measuring up to12 feet long. Afterwards, stroll down the 900 foot Tidal Walkway Nature Trail to see vibrant birds and animal life in their natural habitat.
Experience a scientific playground at Tampa's Museum of Science and Industry. Explore more than 450 hands-on activities and attractions. Brave extreme weather conditions inside the Disasterville exhibition. Watch animal adventure movies like Born to be Wild on the jumbo screen at the IMAX Theater. Gaze into the stars and ponder the magnitude of the universe at the Saunders Planetarium. Who knew learning was this fun?
Where's the beef? It's at the Florida State Fair, held annually at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa. You'll be attending the official state fair where the Sunshine State shows off its agricultural might. For 11 days, there's a corral full of indoor and outdoor exhibits, rides, craft shows, musical acts and wild foods like chocolate-covered bacon to taste. You won't want to miss this experience.