Premier Businesses in Tampa, FL
- • Complete Commercial, Industrial & Residential Asphalt Paving Services
- • Asphalt Services Include New Construction, Removal/Replacing, Overlays, Extensions & Major/Minor repairs, Sealcoating & Maintaining Existing Asphalt & Parking Lots
- • We Can Meet Any Budget
- • Commercial & Residential Asphalt Repair
- • Driveway Repair
- • Asphalt Sealcoating
- • Mowing, Edging, Irrigation, Trimming, Planting & More
- • Clean-Up & Removal
- • Residential & Commercial
Things To Do in Tampa, FL
The Salvador Dali Museum is a worthwhile day trip to St. Petersburg from Tampa. The museum holds the largest Dali collection outside of Spain. You'll be astonished to see the huge giant canvases painted with colorful fantastical dream like imagery, straight from the famous artist's head. Bring swimsuits to swim and build sandcastles at one of the nearby beautiful beaches that St. Pete is famous for.
Shop the créme de la créme in shopping destinations. The International Plaza and Bay Street is located in Tampa's Westshore District. Discover luxury specialty retailers Kate Spade, Michael Kors and Louis Vuitton and high end department stores Niemen Marcus and Nordstrom. Bay Street at the Plaza is an intimate sidewalk café setting lined with shops, restaurants, bars.
That's amore! Get as close as you can to the romance and fine dining of Italy here in the States at Armani's restaurant. The restaurant is located on the 14th floor of the Tampa Grand Hyatt, meaning good food isn't the only thing you'll get here - you'll get stunning views of Old Tampa Bay as well.