Air Tech Refrign-Mechcl Contrs
Premier Businesses in Baltimore, MD
- • Air Conditioning System Services
- • Humidifier Services
- • HVAC # 3524
- • Maryland's premier HVAC, heating & air conditioning specialist since 1971.
- • Electrical, Thermostats, Generators & Air Purification
- • Residential & Commercial
- • Waterproofing Basements & Crawlspaces
- • Foundation Repair
- • Free In-Home Inspections
Things To Do in Baltimore, MD
Take a break from the concrete jungle at the smaller, 6-acre Sherwood Gardens. Located in the Guilford neighborhood, this public garden began as an outdoor hobby of John W. Sherwood in the 1920s and originally consisted of a few of his tulips imported from the Netherlands. Now, Sherwood Gardens contains approximately 80,000 tulip bulbs and hundreds of other plants collected from the gardens of Colonial estates.
Walk the streets of the Mount Vernon neighborhood during the annual Artscape. This artistic neighborhood hosts the largest free arts festival in the United States. Check out the works of various visual and performing artists, from painters to sculptors, dancers, musicians, opera singers and more, during this three day summer festival.