Albright's Heating & Air Cond
Premier Businesses in Baltimore, MD
- • Maryland's premier HVAC, heating & air conditioning specialist since 1971.
- • Electrical, Thermostats, Generators & Air Purification
- • Residential & Commercial
- • Air Conditioning System Services
- • Humidifier Services
- • HVAC # 3524
- • Best Hardwood Flooring-Baltimore Magazine
- • Wood Floors-Sand, Refinish & Install
- • Insured & Bonded-Free Estimates
Things To Do in Baltimore, MD
Head over to Charles Village for the 32nd Street Farmers Market. Every Saturday from 7:00AM to 12:00 noon, you can purchase fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables as well as a variety of other produce, meat, bread, baked goods, pre-made foods, fresh flowers and live plant selections.
Visit the Fell´s Point neighborhood for one of the largest annual celebrations in Baltimore. The Fell´s Point Fun Festival, usually held during the first week of October, has been going on for over 45 years and draws in over 700,000 people. The outdoor street festival is a great opportunity to meet local vendors, find some great deals, enjoy beautiful art and listen to great music.
Be swept away by the gorgeous sights and sounds of the Spirit of Baltimore. This cruise ship offers a variety of packages–wine and dine your partner and then dance the night away under the stars on the romantic dinner cruise, enjoy a casual buffet and some live entertainment as you see the sights on the lunch cruise, or take a themed or holiday cruise.