Howard's Kitchen Studio
Premier Businesses in Cincinnati, OH
- • Dedicated to providing the best insurance coverage at low rates & affordable premiums.
- • We service the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky & Southeast Indiana areas, and are licensed in 18 States
- • Small Business Insurance
- • Added Circuits For Appliances & Spas
- • Wiring -Rewiring & Troubleshooting
- • Expert Installation Of Ceiling & Exhaust Fans
- • Storm Damage Control & Assessment
- • Call Us Anytime 24/7
- • Tree Cabling & Bracing
Things To Do in Cincinnati, OH
Constructed in an old passenger railroad station, the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal now houses three museums, an OMNIMAX theater and a library in its massive facility. Learn about the history of the city at the Cincinnati History Museum; explore the entire world at the Museum of Natural History and Science; or let the little ones have a blast at the Duke Energy Children's Museum.
Stay up all night long with the help of caffeine. Highland Coffee House is serving up everything caffeinated, from regular old Joe to fancy lattes and mochas, from the early afternoon until 2AM on the weekdays and 4AM on weekends. Looking to settle down instead of winding up? Opt for some delicious and calming tea.
Treat your taste buds and your tummy at the Taste of Cincinnati on Memorial Day weekend. For about $5 or less, you can sample the culinary delights from more than 40 local restaurants. Discover a new favorite eatery, stuff yourself silly and be sure to try foods from the Best of Taste winners!