Howard's Kitchen Studio
Premier Businesses in Cincinnati, OH
- • IEQ Consulting & Testing
- • Mold Remediation, Water Extraction & Water Intrusion
- • Post Remediation Restoration & Odor Control
- • Computer Sales, PC Systems, Laptops & Monitors
- • Computer Systems Buyer/Reseller
- • Offering Below Market Pricing!
- • Heating & Air Conditioning
- • Commercial Refrigeration
- • Standby Generators
Things To Do in Cincinnati, OH
First opened in 1925, Belterra Park Gaming remains the top thoroughbred horse racetrack attraction in Cincinnati. Located on the city’s outskirts, this 1-mile oval track has survived disastrous floods as well as the passage of time to become one of the best state-of-the-art racetracks in the country.
For a touch of refinement during your evening, visit Henke Winery. Run by a local family, this wine bar and winery offers an excellent selection of every wine imaginable. Choose from some of the highest quality wines to sip on in the city, and enjoy your glass in an intimate, cozy nightlife atmosphere.
Get your groove on at the MidPoint Music Festival, the Midwest’s biggest and best independent music festival. Discover what all the buzz is about (or discover a new favorite artist) when you make your way through MPMF’s expanding venues throughout Downtown and Over-the-Rhine. Over 300 independent local, regional and national artists make it out to perform at this eclectic festival.