JM Custom Curtains & Blinds LLC
Premier Businesses in Rio Grande Valley, TX
- • Metal Buildings, Offices & Garages
- • Custom Homes
- • Doctors Offices & Restaurants
- • Singer & Brother Authorized Dealer
- • Financing Available
- • Sales & Service
- • All Shutters Custom Built In The USA
- • Custom Designed, Finished & Built To Last
- • Interior Shutters & Blinds
Things To Do in Rio Grande Valley, TX
Head out to Hillbilly's and boot scoot the night away! Grab your partner and two-step to the best country music hits. The club has been the Rio Grande Valley's number one nightlife destination for country dancing and live music since 1988. Toby Keith, Tracy Lawrence, and Trick Pony are just a few of the national acts that have performed at the club.
Monkey around the Gladys Porter Zoo, where you can hang out with animals like gorillas, wallabies, rhinos, zebras, crocodiles, lions, kangaroos, and giraffes. The zoo's exhibits and attractions will lead you to far off lands like Asia, Africa, and Australia; while also showcasing wildlife here in the United States, and creatures of the ocean.