United Home Care
Contact United Home Care
United Home Care Business Hours
Proudly Serving The Rio Grande Valley
At United Home Care office an RN is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle requests for service, cancellations, or problems. Counties include: Cameron, Hidalgo & Willacy.
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Master Social Worker
- Home Health Aid
- Primary Care Services (Provider Services)
- Where Caring Comes Naturally!
- Medical Social Worker
- Observation / Assessment
- Teaching & Training
- Administration Of Medicine
- Insulin Administration
- PT / INR Monitoring
- Gastrostomy Tube Care
- Indwelling Catheter Care
- Ostomy Care
- Pulse Oximetry Monitoring
- Wound Care / V.A.C. Therapy
- PICC Line / Central Line Maintenance
- IV Drug Therapy / IV Hydration Therapy
- Forteo, Epogen, Neupogen, Calcimar Injections
- Nutritional Services
Things To Do in Rio Grande Valley, TX
Tee off on the course at the Club at Cimarron. The 18-hole course expands 6,821 yards on TifEagle Bermuda grass greens, with three to five tee locations at each hole. If you're wanting to perfect your game, head to the practice bunkers or the driving range. The club also offers lessons for youth and adults.
Show the kids a hands-on, fun learning experience at the Children's Museum of Brownsville. Exhibits and attractions like Under the Sea, Construction Zone, Dr. Bones Health Clinic, and Texas Farmhouse will keep the kids engaged during their journey through this imagination-oriented museum.