Premier Businesses in St Petersburg, FL
- • Commercial & Residential Paving
- • Asphalt Repair & Sealcoating
- • Residential & Commercial Driveway Paving Repair
- • Renovating Of Residential Traditional Tile Roofing
- • Estimates, Inspections & Repairs
- • Shingles & Dimensional Shingles
- • Hurricane Resistant Steel Buildings
- • Carports & Covered Areas
- • State Certified Installers
Things To Do in St Petersburg, FL
Sandcastles made of the white sand on St. Petersburg Municipal Beach seem more magical when you look out over the clear water that makes its way slowly up to the shoreline. The kids will love playing in the surf all afternoon as you bask in the invitingly warm Florida sunshine or maybe take a little snooze. But don't forget the sunscreen!
Pirates of every shape, size and color descend on St. Petersburg's Vinoy Park every November for the Florida Pirate Festival. This event showcases various forms of interactive theater that celebrate the legendary Caribbean pirate tradition. The park becomes overrun with all things pirate, but also manages to include music, rides, comedy, cannons, storytelling, artisan crafts, nighttime fire shows and great food as well as a plethora of pirates!