Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • Specializing In Customized 1-3 Person Charters That Cater To The Customer's Desires
- • We Will Jig, Cast Or Troll For Steelhead, Walleye & Perch
- • We Utilize Hi-Vis Braid On All The Jigging & Perch Rods
- • Fishing Charters & Services
- • Walleye, Yellow Perch & Small Mouth Bass
- • Bring Your Fishing License & Fishing Tackle
- • Features 6,968 Yards Of Golf
- • Designed By Donald J. Ross
- • A Par Of 72
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Water comes into play at the Airport Golf Course. The championship 18-hole, par 70 course offers mature tree-lined fairways with strategically placed water hazards that are guaranteed to challenge your next round of golf. Not to mention, there's an ever-present parade of aircraft courtesy of the Port Columbus International Airport.
What girl doesn't love roses? The Park of Roses at Whetstone Park in Columbus is one of the largest private gardens in the United States. There are 13 acres of 11,500 roses blooming in every shape, size and color imaginable. It makes perfect scents for love to stop and smell the roses here on a romantic date.
Welcome to Schiller Park, the heartbeat of the city's historic German Village District. Harkening back to WWI when American sentiments turned against all things German, the park was renamed Washington Park. Today, the enchanting park pays homage to its original name and serves as a host to attractions, historical monuments, a recreational center, a fishing pond, and center stage to the Actors' Theater of Columbus.