Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • Specializing In Customized 1-3 Person Charters That Cater To The Customer's Desires
- • We Will Jig, Cast Or Troll For Steelhead, Walleye & Perch
- • We Utilize Hi-Vis Braid On All The Jigging & Perch Rods
- • Fishing Charters & Services
- • Walleye, Yellow Perch & Small Mouth Bass
- • Bring Your Fishing License & Fishing Tackle
- • Rolling Fairways & Hilly Terrain
- • 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- • Designed By Robert Trent Jones, Sr
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Does your date think you're a comedian? Head over to the Funny Bone Comedy Club to catch a laugh and a meal while watching top notch comedic performances by local and nationally recognized comedians. The comedy club is the city's number one funny spot and is always on the search for new talent!
Welcome to Schiller Park, the heartbeat of the city's historic German Village District. Harkening back to WWI when American sentiments turned against all things German, the park was renamed Washington Park. Today, the enchanting park pays homage to its original name and serves as a host to attractions, historical monuments, a recreational center, a fishing pond, and center stage to the Actors' Theater of Columbus.
Get ready for a whole lot of family fun at the Park Street Festival. The event features two days of entertainment and activities for all ages, including the nine live bands, a Kids Fair, Autograph sessions with local athletes, and the Harley Davidson Bike Fest Night where the best bike rides off with the winner's trophy!