Doctor Roofing and Remodeling
Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • A/C, Heating & Furnace Services
- • Installations, Replacements & Maintenance
- • Indoor Air Quality Service
- • Sales - Service - Installation
- • Licensed - Bonded - Insured
- • Residential & Commercial
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Blooming enthusiasts, visit the Franklin Park Conservatory. Visitors of all ages grow happy with the sights, scents, and attractions in bloom across the 88-acre botanical garden in downtown Columbus. Fertilize your botanical interest when you wander through exotic plant collections, special horticultural exhibits, and attend educational work shops.
Get your ticket to the oldest film festival in North America, the Columbus International Film & Video Festival. Release your inner film critic for six days in downtown Columbus when you watch powerful films from up-and-coming film makers. Come to be entertained and leave with your mind and heart changed.
See a garden attraction pruned after George Seurat's famous post-impressionist painting "A Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grande Jatte' at the Topiary Park in Columbus. Walk through the "landscape of a painting of a landscape," where for once, nature is mimicking art through larger-than-life human topiary figures, animals, and boats.