Doctor Roofing and Remodeling
Premier Businesses in Columbus, OH
- • New Roof Installation & Maintenance
- • General Contracting & Remodeling
- • Siding Installation & Repair
- • Quality, Creativity, Care
- • Professional Sound Recording Studio
- • High Definition Video Production
- • Tile & Grout Repair
- • Re-grouting & Re-caulking
- • Cleaning & Sealing Grout
Things To Do in Columbus, OH
Hang out at Park Street Cantina. The nightlife here is casual with three entertainment areas and one of the best outdoor patios in downtown Columbus. The bar hosts sports action and great food. The dance club lets you step into the night, and the tequila bar makes it a cantina!
The Columbus Cultural Arts Center is the largest public gallery in Ohio. The center houses two distinctive galleries. The Main Hall Gallery showcases local, regional and national art, and the Loft Gallery showcases students' work. Monthly exhibits are ever-changing and feature an array of artistic mediums and philosophies.
Pick up your tickets to the BalletMet. The capital city's most innovative and artistic ballet company is poised to perform classical ballets such as Carmen, The Nutcracker, and Sleeping Beauty. From opening night to closing night, you'll want to hold season tickets to enjoy an enchanting night of entertainment at the ballet.